Kids Eat Free at Joe's Crab Shack

This is a partnered post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

With a big family like mine, dining out can really put a dent in the family budget. So when restaurants offer a special promotion, like Kids Eat Free, you can bet that we are more likely to visit so that we can enjoy a cheaper than normal meal. And now through the month of September, Kids Eat Free at Joe’s Crab Shack!

Enjoy a meal out with the family while Kids Eat Free at Joe's Crab Shack. Children 13 and under eat free at Joe's Crab Shack during the month of September.

Kids Eat Free at Joe’s Crab Shack

Joe’s Crab Shack is making the month of September all about the kids. From September 8 to September 30, Joe’s will be featuring a special Kid’s Menu with the Kids Eat Free promotion. The promotion is simple and sweet: Families can enjoy up to three free kids (ages 13 and under) meals per visit, with the purchase of one adult entr?e. The promotion is only available if you dine in and is not valid with any other offer.

As someone who is quite familiar with Kids Eat Free promotions, I can say that Joe’s Crab Shack is being incredibly generous with their promotion. Some restaurants specify children 12 and under, and some even 10 and under. And most only allow one kid meal per adult entr?e. Since we have three children, that usually leaves us still paying for one.

Additionally, during the month of September, Joe’s Crab Shack will be raising money for the No Kid Hungry campaign. A small donation to this charity will net guests a coupon that can be used for a future visit!

• $2 donation – $5 off a $20 purchase
  • $5 donation – $10 off a $20 purchase
  • $10 donation – $20 off a $40 purchase

All certificates are valid for a future visit between October 1 and December 31, 2015.

For us, finding an affordable place where we can enjoy time as a family is such a luxury. It allows my husband and I to focus solely on our children without worrying about messes and dirty dishes. And let’s face it, Joe’s Crab Shack is just a fun place to be. I love the energy and noise — which makes it perfect for families with children.

Will you be taking advantage of the kids eat free offer at Joe’s Crab Shack this month?

Latest posts by Crystal (see all)

36 thoughts on “Kids Eat Free at Joe's Crab Shack”

I don’t think we have one of these near us, but of course I am going to go look. I love places where kids eat free. It’s such a help to big families!

That’s awesome! Joe’s Crab Shack is delicious, and kids eating free saves a ton of money.

3. Melissa Pezza says:

I love it when kids can eat free! It saves so much money, and that means you can enjoy your night out instead of worrying about how much you spent.

4. Debra says:

What a great deal. It helps make things more affordable for a family to eat out – kids meals can be so expensive , especially for what they eat. I also like that they’re giving back!

5. Michelle F. says:

I haven’t been to Joe’s Crab Shack in a while. Guess I will be visiting soon.

6. Patty says:

There is no Joe’s Crab Shack near me or I’d try it out. I don’t have kids but I do like seafood. I think it’s wonderful that they are making the donation.

7. Diane says:

That is cool, Joe’s Crab Shack working with the No Kid Hungry campaign. I love their food!

8. Alicia says:

I love Joe’s Crab Shack but we don’t have one by us. I love when kids eat free.

We love to go to Joe’s Crab Shack. Any time we head into Orlando we always stop at Joe’s. I think it is great they are raising money for the No Kid Hungry campaign.

I just went in to check and there is a Joe’s Crab Shack not too far from me in the Bronx. I do not have children but from what I have noticed that is a very generous kids eat free program. I love what they are trying to do with the No Kid Hungry campaign.

This is awesome! I am a huge fan of kids eating free. I like that they are supporting the No Kid hungry campaign too.

Oh this is awesome. My kids always liked seafood. I love that you can donate and save on your meals too.

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome promotion. Eating out as a family of five can become extremely expensive and every bit of savings helps!

14. Sara P. (@SensiblySara) says:

We love restaurants that have kids eat free promotions! I really like that with one adult meal, up to three kids can eat free.

15. Christie says:

I was just telling my husband that we need to take advantage of this offer! Sounds like a yummy family night with savings!

16. Wow! What a great deal—and such a great way for the company to help combat childhood hunger! <3

I love dining at Joes Crab Shack when we come across them in our travels. We always stop because we don’t have any near where we live, but we always enjoy the food. That’s great to know that kids eat free!

18. Veronica says:

I love Joe’s Crab Shack. I haven’t been in a while. I will have to take my son soon

19. Penelope says:

That is such an amazing savings! We will most certainly be heading over, both to enjoy the free kid’s meal but also to support the No Kid Hungry.

20. Jaclyn Anne says:

What a great offer! I wish I had a Joe’s Crab Shack near my area…. so good!

21. Ora Lee Gurr says:

Kids eat free is always a popular concept. I like that the management of Joe’s Crab Shack is also offering a coupon for a later visit to customers contributing to a good cause.

22. Krystal says:

I wish we had one nearby. It’s such a classic restaurant with tasty food!

23. Jeanine says:

This would be so awesome and helpful for us. I wish there was a Joe’s Crab Shack near us. How great!

24. Angie | Big Bear's Wife says:

Oh my gosh, I’ve been wanting to eat a Joe’s Crab shack for the longest time! Sounds like the perfect excuse to go!

25. DC says:

That sounds great. I’ll have to check out their menu and see if we’d like to go!

26. Ann B says:

The No Kid Hungry campaign sounds great. I love when restaurants have kids eat free. Joes Crab Shack has amazing food.

27. Mykidsguide says:

This is such an awesome deal. I love it when kids get to eat free.

28. Stephanie Keeping says:

I love Crab Shack! I wish they had more around us especially since kids eat free!!

29. Shell Feis says:

My son was just asking to go there the other day because he saw the playground out front. Now that I know he’d eat for free we just may have to stop in!

30. Kristin says:

I forgot how much I like that restaurant! It’s been too long since I’ve been!

31. Jasmine says:

Haven’t been there in a while but I do love their food!

32. Shell says:

What a great event! I love Joe’s.

33. Toni | BoulderLocavore says:

I’ll confess I’ve never eaten at a Joe’s Crab Shack. There is one about 30 minutes away; maybe it’s time to check it out!

34. Amanda says:

How did I not know this? We have a Joes near us and we need to go this weekend!

35. HilLesha says:

I guess I have better tell my oldest brother this! Him and his granddaughters love this place. ?

36. Holly @ Woman Tribune says:

Kids eat free promos are such an ingenious idea to get more families in the door. Unfortunately, we don’t have a Joe’s Crab Shack near us, but being a seafood fan I would love to track one down.