Quality Ingredients at Denny's
This is a partnered post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s not often that I mention Denny’s and the kids don’t get super excited about it. And that’s because they have something for everyone on the menu! With three kids, it’s hard sometimes to find somewhere that EVERYONE wants to go. But anytime I mention Denny’s, all three kids smile with approval!
During the holiday season I know we will be eating out more than normal due to our hectic schedule. It’s nice to know that we have somewhere to go that we all approve of and that offers quality ingredients in their dishes!
My family has totally changed our lifestyle and our thoughts toward food and fitness, and we are trying to be more aware of the ingredients that we are putting into our bodies. So it’s super important to us that the places we frequent when we can’t prepare a meal at home offer quality ingredients at an affordable price.
Denny’s menu has significantly improved over the years offering consumers healthier options. I think this is so important because in a day and age when most of our society is overweight or headed in that direction, we have to be diligent in supporting those companies that make eating healthier, easier.
Quality Ingredients at Denny’s
- Wild-caught Alaska Salmon: many are surprised that this is wild, natural and sustainable, and can be ordered as a Fit Fare(R) item with steamed vegetables.
- Seasonal fruit: the seasonal fruit sides are completely fresh fruit, rotating seasonal options based on the time of year. Nothing from a can!
- Chicken-salad Sandwich: This sandwich is home-made, with fresh, roasted, seasoned chicken, mixed with celery, red grapes, toasted almonds and mayo. This is made in-house and is as delicious as any deli sandwich!
- Avocado is sliced completely fresh in-store
- Burgers use high-quality, 100% beef patties (at a 6 1/2 ounce measurement)
- Veggie burgers are Amy’s(R) organic grain patties
When your lifestyle changes and the way you eat improves, it’s nice to know that you can find quality ingredients at Denny’s.
When you’re dining out, what’s the most important factor in your choice of where to go?
I am part of the Official Denny’s Diners Blogger Ambassador Council. Check out my other Denny’s Diner articles.