Peppermint Bark Pretzels

Every year I nearly break down the doors at Williams-Sonoma to get my hands on some of their Peppermint Bark. This time of year, it’s my favorite treat!

It’s so, so good, y’all!

This year, things have changed for the family and we are being extra careful about our health. So while I still want to enjoy my favorite treats, I have to find other ways I can enjoy them. Bringing 1 pound tins of Peppermint Bark in the house probably isn’t the best idea for us!

That’s why I decided to make some Peppermint Bark Pretzels!

Enjoy the flavors of the season with these delicious Peppermint Bark Pretzels.

I still get an overdose of that wonderful peppermint flavor, but I can also control my serving size by only making small batches so that we don’t overindulge.

Enjoy the flavors of the season with these delicious Peppermint Bark Pretzels.

This Peppermint Bark Pretzels recipe is so, so easy to make and it’s a perfect winter treat!

Peppermint Bark Pretzels

Peppermint Bark Pretzels
Prep time
Cook time
Total time
Peppermint Bark Pretzels! Enjoy the wonderful peppermint flavor with these oversized pretzel twist and crushed peppermint.
Author:
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 13
Ingredients
  • 7 peppermints, crushed (I used Atkinson’s Mint Twists)
  • 1 cup Wilton Candy Melts, Bright White
  • 13 large pretzel twists
Optional
  • plastic baggy
  • wax paper
Instructions
  1. Unwrap peppermints and place in plastic baggy. With a rolling pin or other hard item, carefully crush the peppermints. Separate 2 tablespoons for mixing with the candy melt and reserve the remainder for topping.
  2. In a medium bowl, melt candy melts as instructed on the product packaging. Once melted, add two tablespoons of crushed peppermint to the melted candy and stir.
  3. Lay out a sheet of wax paper. Create an assembly line with pretzels, candy melt, and crushed peppermint. Begin by dipping one pretzel into the melted candy mixture. I used a plastic knife to push the pretzel down into the mixture to ensure that it was completely coated. Use the plastic knife to remove it from the mixture and place on the wax paper. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint.
  4. Repeat this for the remaining pretzels. Allow to harden on the wax paper and then store in an airtight container.
Notes
You can also purchase Crushed Peppermint Candy to save yourself a step.

See, y’all! So, so simple! And the result is an amazing, festive treat perfect for the holidays!

Enjoy the flavors of the season with these delicious Peppermint Bark Pretzels.

This Peppermint Bark Pretzel recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for bigger batches. I just know that I don’t have much willpower, so smaller batches work better for me!

Enjoy the flavors of the season with these delicious Peppermint Bark Pretzels.

Plus they’re kind of perfect for gift-giving. Just put them in a cute, little bakery box and top with a bow. Adorable, right?

Enjoy the flavors of the season with these delicious Peppermint Bark Pretzels.

I know I’d be happy to receive a box of these Peppermint Bark Pretzels! (Hint, hint!)

Enjoy the flavors of the season with these delicious Peppermint Bark Pretzels.

What’s your favorite holiday treat?

28 thoughts on “Peppermint Bark Pretzels”

This is the best idea ever! Peppermint and white chocolate covered pretzels are genius. Yum!

2. Lisa Joy Thompson says:

These look delicious! I’m not a huge peppermint fan but the rest of my family is! I’ll have to whip up a batch for them!

These look and sound yummy. Dark chocolate peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. I will have to out this recipe.

4. Stephanie R says:

It seems like I have been craving anything and everything peppermint lately! I just can’t seem to get enough so Im totally going to have to make some of these!

Peppermint is definitely a favorite of mine too. It’s super Christmas-y to me as well.

6. Robin Masshole mommy says:

My favorite holiday treat is the one that I don’t have to make LOL ? seriously, though, these sound phenomenal.

7. Ashley says:

I love chocolate covered pretzels and the mint will make it even more delicious!

I’m loving this idea. Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors. I have to make some of these!

These really sound delicious and I am glad you gave the recipe for a small batch–even though I should not eat them at all (a diabetic over here) I might just try and maybe find sugar free candy melts? I can dream can’t I?

A fun twist on a holiday favorite is the way to go! My dad is a peppermint bark fanatic and these pretzels would make for a great game day snack.

11. Leela says:

Those look delicious!

12. Cat Davis | Mom by the Beach Blog says:

My husband has been begging me to make him a chocolate version of these. I think maybe crushed Andes mints would be pretty tasty on them too.

I love peppermint bark anyhow, but pretzels are my favorite snack in the world. These are fabulous, Crystal!

14. Emily Knight says:

These are my favorite holiday candy! I love pretzels and peppermint!

15. Donna says:

I think I’m in the minority, but I don’t care for peppermint. But I bet I could make this using dark chocolate! My husband loves peppermint bark, though and I didn’t even know William-Sonoma had it. Maybe I need to order some for my husband to put in his stocking!

16. susan says:

Peppermint Bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. I love the combination of the sweet and salty with the pretzels. I would love to make this for my family, I am sure it is amazing!

17. Alicia says:

These look delicious! My favorite holiday treat would have to be peanut butter blossoms as well as other cookies my husband likes making.

18. Tracey says:

What a great recipe. I’m going to whip some of these up for my holiday party!

19. diane says:

White chocolate and peppermint are my all time favorite flavors to combine. Throw in salty pretzels and I am a huge fan!

20. candice says:

I love these kinds of homemade gifts! So easy and pretty. Great for teachers and stocking stuffers.

21. Scott says:

We do chocolate bark every year, but have never tried the peppermint. I take that back, we did dip Oreos once!

22. valmg @ From Val's Kitchen says:

What a terrific idea! Love that they’re easy to make and the combination of sweet, salty and minty sounds pretty interesting.

I love to make tins with home made goodies for gifts. This recipe looks delicious and easy to make. I will have to make some to add to my tins.

24. Katherine G says:

This looks so delicious! I love peppermint and pretzels. This sounds like the perfect combination to me.

25. Jennifer says:

yumm!! I love the simple step of adding crushed peppermint to the chocolate. I’ve always loved chocolate coated pretzels because sweet and salty is everything to me! haha

26. Veronica says:

Those looks so delicious. I think my son would love a handful of those

27. Toni | BoulderLocavore says:

YUM! I’ve made peppermint bark but not with pretzels! This would be fantastic with the salt and sweet white chocolate combo.

28. Nicole Escat says:

I’m sure my kids would love this idea, and it would be perfect for them.