With less than a week until Valentine’s Day, I wanted to share at least one more Valentine’s Day snack idea. How does Valentine’s Popcorn sound? I have some more ideas floating around in my head, but with limited time I’m not sure if I’ll be able to share them before everyone starts celebrating.
This Valentine’s Popcorn is super simple to make and is just a super fun way to serve popcorn on Valentine’s Day.
- 1 package (76.3 grams) popcorn, popped
- 1 cup Wilton Candy Melts, white
- 1 cup Wilton Candy Melts, pink
- 1/2 cup Valentine M&M’s
- 1 package (.90 oz.) Conversation Hearts
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper; set aside. Pop one bag of popcorn according the the directions on the package. Pour into a large bowl.
- Melt white candy melts in the microwave according to the directions on the package. Pour half white candy melts over popcorn; stir. Repeat with remaining white candy melt.
- Spread the popcorn out on the prepared baking sheet. Melt pink candy melts in the microwave according to the directions on the package. Carefully drizzle over popcorn. Allow to cool and harden.
- Sprinkle conversation hearts and M&M’s over popcorn. Break into small pieces and serve. Store remaining popcorn in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
I’ve made a few batches of this Valentine’s Popcorn this year and the kids really like it. I took it to church for Children’s Church and everyone loved having all the different flavors in one Valentine’s Day snack. If your children’s school still allows homemade treats, this Valentine’s Popcorn would be an easy, affordable option!
You could serve it in small-themed bowls like I did, or even in small brown paper sacks with a cute bag topper.
Regardless of how you serve this Valentine’s Popcorn, it’s sure to be a hit.
Need more Valentine’s Day snack ideas? Check out my other Valentine’s Day treats.
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day treat?