Finding Dory Themed Merchandise

With the release of Disney/Pixar’s latest film, Finding Dory, comes the release of all the adorable plushes, books, backpacks, clothes, and more! When I was in LA last week for the Finding Dory Red Carpet Premiere, I was able to get a first hand look at some of the options available. And let me tell you, the Finding Dory themed merchandise does not disappoint, just like the movie!

Get a sneak peek at all the new Finding Dory themed merchandise available online and in stores nationwide.

And y’all, it’s all too stinkin’ cute.

Finding Dory Themed Merchandise

From the bright and bold color of the Dory plushes, to the sea-inspired colors in the exclusive Trina Turk clothing line and accessories, there is something for everyone, young and old.

I brought home a few goodies for my children and they’re loving all the new characters and old characters alike. What’s not to love about Hank? Just look at those eyes.

All of the characters are so cute and cuddly! How could you not just love them all?

There are books galore, for readers of all ages, and imaginations of all sizes. Some of the books also serve as activity books.

Already thinking of back-to-school? The Hank backpack is perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners. It might be a little small for older children.

Speaking of back-to-school, these socks y’all. I’m dying over here. How stinkin’ cute are they? I need a pair!

But let’s get back to summer. Look at those bathing suits and beach towels. And the goggles and flip-flops. There’s too much cuteness going on in this picture, right?

All summer long, the Disney Store is hosting Summer Play Days. Events take place every day but will vary depending on your local store. During these events participants will enjoy free giveaways and more. When children participate in an event they will receive a free Tsum Tsum wristband. Each Wednesday a new wristband is released. Come back every week for a new wristband. There are 14 different designs. Collect all 14 and receive an exclusive Ultimate Collector Set.

[embedded content]

Do you have a favorite among this Finding Dory themed merchandise? Mine is definitely the Hank backpack!

Purchase your Finding Dory themed merchandise from the Disney Store or on Amazon!

27 thoughts on “Finding Dory Themed Merchandise”

1. Pam W says:

Finding Dory is going to be such a cute movie. I remember how big of a hit Finding Nemo was back when it first came out. My kids had Finding Nemo blankets.

2. Jeanette says:

I totally can’t wait to see this movie! It looks like such a fun movie! Maybe we will go see it this weekend!

All that stuff is so cute! I actually might be more excited about this than my kids will be. Totally adorable!

4. mary says:

I MUST have one of the dresses for my daughter. These are so adorable. Can’t wait to check out the disney store!

All of the merchandise is really cute. I really like the phone case and Dory plush.

I appreciate that they seem to have something for everyone. My tween would love that phone case!

7. Amy Desrosiers says:

My kids are going to want everything from this store! I cannot wait to watch this movie with them.

8. Lisa Joy Thompson says:

I’m so excited about Finding Dory and all the Dory themed merchandise. Today while I was shopping I saw Finding Dory nail stickers! My daughter is going to flip out!!!

Everything is super cute and I’m really looking forward to meeting Hank via the film. I would love those Dory socks, as well as a pair of Nemo slippers for my son.

The Finding Dory merchandise is just too cute! I am sure my girls are going to want it all after we see the movie!

11. Alicia says:

How sweet is that little dress!? Makes me really wish I had a girl so I’d have an excuse to buy it ?

12. Allie D. says:

Their merchandise is so cute! I love the Dory towel, Nemo stuffed animal, and the Dory stuffed animal. I would totally get it all if I could.

13. William Sweeney says:

My kids are so excited for this movie! I had no idea that the merchandise is out already what a fun way to get ready for the movie!

14. Val says:

Looks like there is a lot of merchandise for Finding Dory theme! This movie looks cute.

15. Mistee Dawn says:

Oh how cute! My daughter is so excited for this movie! We are making her wait til her birthday to see it though! lol. Just 11 more days!

16. krystal says:

Dory has taken over every store! I saw a ton of stuff in Target, the Disney Store, and on Amazon like you mentioned. I can’t wait to stick up for my little one. He loves Nemo so we will be seeing this movie soon!

17. Beeb Ashcroft says:

I can’t believe all the merchandise that is available. So many cute things to choose from. The movie hit our theater tonight but might adult children have forbidden anyone to see it until we can all see it together. Great family time!

18. Sarah says:

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest! So many adorable Dory items to get. My kids are so excited to see Finding Dory. It looks like a great movie.

19. Nicole Escat says:

Hank is so cute! I want to buy these stuff for my son and we will go see the movie.

20. Sarah Bailey says:

Oh my goodness so many amazing things – I totally cannot wait to see Finding Dory it sounds like it will be amazing. x

My kids would love to have all of these. The little dress is adorable.

22. Tonya says:

Oh my gosh, those socks! Love them and the rest of the fun merchandise.

23. Cinny says:

Hank was one of my favourite characters from the movie! LOL, I saw a kid at the screening wearing Nemo socks. Too cute!

24. Dawn gibson-thigpen says:

wow. finding dory clothing is adorable. my friends kiddies love dory i will def share this with here. however, i am not sure she wants me too. haha she will have to buy more dory stuff. hehe.

25. Rosey says:

SO many cute options. I’m sure we’ll end up with a couple before it’s all said and done. ?

26. Kelly Hutchinson says:

My kids are a bit too old for the Finding Dory merch. At least, that’s what they tell me…but I think they would secretly love some!

27. parpar de real says:

Such a cute items and I bet my son would love to buy those things.