Unboxing New Pampers Easy Ups with My Toddler

This is a partnered post with Pampers. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Wait until she’s ready. It’s the message I reminded myself as my toddler resisted potty training. We’d talk about big girls using the potty, and she’d retort with “I a baby.”

Nope, not ready.

I’m not in any hurry for my sweet little one to grow up, but by her age each of her older sisters had already mastered potty training. It was definitely on my mind. Problem was, it just wasn’t on hers.

But…then one day she came home from daycare and it’s like a switch flipped.

Have a toddler? Thinking about potty training? Here are some signs that I knew my toddler was ready for Pampers Easy Ups.

How I Knew My Toddler was Ready for Pampers Easy Ups

If you have a child that you think may be interested in potty training, here are some of the signs I saw in my toddler to know that she was ready for potty training:

• Interest in the operations of toilets – How do they flush? Where does toilet paper go?
  • Dislike of feeling wet or dirty – For the first time she’s requesting to be changed.
  • Able to communicate needs – Now that she’s a little older, she can tell me when she needs to go.
  • Interest in underwear – The pretty characters and designs have won her over. She’s excited (finally) about wearing underwear like the big girls.

The transition to being a big girl is exciting for us all. It’s a journey going from diapers to underwear, and Pampers Easy Ups are bridging the gap for us. As my little one is starting her journey to underwear training, I was thrilled to be able to give her the gift of her first pair of training underwear thanks to our friends at Pampers. Check out what was inside this special box that arrived on our doorstep.

[embedded content]

She loved her personalized surprise and has said “goodbye” to diapers. Pampers Easy Ups look and feel more like underwear, but offer the leak protection we’d expect from Pampers. They’re so soft! Plus, the Dora the Explorer designs mean my toddler has earned her “Big Girl Status.”

Some additional features of the New Pampers Easy Ups:

• 360 degree stretchy waistband that feels like underwear and allows for ease of pulling on/off
  • feature Extra Absorb Channels and Dual Leak-Guard Barriers around legs which means no leaks when toddlers are sleeping or busy being toddlers
  • Available in 2T-3T, 3T-4T, or 4T-5T

If your toddler is ready to embark on underwear training, grab this high-value coupon for $2 off 1 pack of New Pampers Easy Ups.

How did you know your little one was ready for underwear training?

15 thoughts on “Unboxing New Pampers Easy Ups with My Toddler”

1. Sarah says:

Yay! I love getting to this stage. We only buy pull ups any more for over night! So exciting.

Easy Ups are great. They offer the protection of a diaper but the ability for the little ones to feel like they’re wearing big boy/girl undies.

3. Kathy says:

I remember when my girls were in this stage. I always thought these were great for teaching potty training. It’s nice to have little ones wear these to help them learn how to use the potty.

4. Reesa says:

I have never tried the Easy Ups but they look awesome. My kids are older but if they were at this stage, I would definitely be using these.

5. Jenn says:

It looks like she is happy to start potty training. We have one more left to potty train.

6. gingermommyrants says:

Easy Ups is a great tool for toilet training. My friend and I were just picking some up yesterday for her little one to start training with.

7. Melissa says:

These are so great especially when you are trying to potty train! What a cute UNBOXING too!

8. Amy Desrosiers says:

She is so cute! I bet she feels like a big girl now with those Easy Ups.

9. Jennifer says:

I have no idea what parents did before these types of products. These make potty training so much easier for the parents and the children.

10. Aimee Smith says:

I have a little one approaching this milestone. She is starting to try to climb up on the potty and brings me a diaper when she is done filling her diaper.

11. claudia krusch says:

Easy ups are great! It’s such a great time when they move on to the next stage.

I remember an increased interest and fascination with the potty and the desire to be a big girl/boy. It’s such a big stage!

13. kristin says:

This is so fun! I remember when my kiddos started to potty train we always used these.

14. Myrah says:

Awww she is so adorable. I wish this would have been around when my daughter was in diapers!

15. Eliza Ferree says:

I love this, especially her little face and silly faces. This is such a great package, kids will love to make faces at themselves for hours. Always good when they decide to use the potty on their own. Mine still has #2 accidents but does pee on the potty all the time.